Managing Information as a Strategic Asset
Our Information Management (IM) Services are focused on maximizing value from information assets. Information Management facilitates the processes by which information is captured, shared, and used in organizations. It ensures that people have the information they need, where they need it, when they need it – the right information, in the right place, at the right time, accessed by the right people.
Successful Information Management requires an integration of People, Process, and Technology. An engagement begins with information flow and technology evaluations to determine needs, gaps, threats, and risks. Boxley Group then provides customized, multi-tiered plans that enable organizations to effectively manage information in a manner consistent with the needs of data users and owners. Change management occurs concurrently with solution deployment as one of the key means for full adoption by all users. Value tracking and measurement against milestones is conducted during and after deployments to ensure successful implementations and adoption. Ultimately, the aim of Boxley Group is to institutionalize all Information Management solutions.
How We Are Different:
- Deep industry knowledge forms the foundation for our IM solutions
- We front end load (FEL) projects with a change management framework, cross-functional design, and value-focused approach to foster early adoption and to capitalize on quick wins. As a result, we have consistently led organizations through successful transformation efforts.
- Linking information and business strategies creates a business case for IM investements. We scrutinize the business case throughout the project life cycle to gauge value and assure sound capital stewardship.
- We tailor an adaptable approach to the current and future needs of your business, and the culture of your organization.
- We use right-sized methodologies.
- Our recommendations and time-lines are realistic and actionable.
How We Do It:
- Design the solution based on how people want to find and view information
- People and process focused delivery; enabled by technology (not the other way around)
- Roadmap Creation – We translate the strategic direction into detailed implementation plans with prioritized programs and projects and assigned accountabilities.
- Run and optimize – Our process optimization services help achieve the desired operational efficiencies, process stabilization, and process capability improvements through use of right-sized methodologies and best practices like Six Sigma.
- Sustainability – We utilize a comprehensive, holistic, and actionable change management framework approach to deliver sustainable results.