Oil and Gas Hydrocarbon Accounting and Production Management
Decades of Experience Helping Clients Get Volumes and Values Right
With over twenty five years of oil and gas production expertise we have helped clients evaluate, select, implement and run production accounting systems. We have assisted with accounting and reporting for producing properties and helped with on-boarding and off-boarding assets for start-up’s, mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures. We have worked with both small independent operators and fortune 100 hundred companies, helping manage simple and complex allocation requirements globally, onshore and offshore, and in conventional and unconventional plays.
We deliver high quality consultancy services to the oil and gas industry. We are specialists at how to manage data across the production value chain from wellhead to sales point. Boxley Group consultants have experience in leading successful projects, turning failing projects around, and developing the processes and structure for successful project delivery.
How We Are Different:
- Our team has decades of experience with field data capture, production accounting, and regulatory reporting. We have worked with almost every hydrocarbon account system in the industry including P2 Merrick, Inertia, SAP PRA, Energy Components, Quorum, Landmark TOW/cs, Production Access, P2 Enterprise Upstream, P2 Excalibur, P2 Bolo and Merak.
- We have extensive experience with data conversions and building custom interfaces between production systems and economic systems like Merak Peep and Aries, as well as SCADA systems.
- We work with every participant in the oil and gas production cycle to deliver successful results from the pumpers in the field to operations managers and accountants.
- We front end load (FEL) projects with a change management framework, cross-functional design, and value-focused approach to foster early adoption and to capitalize on quick wins. As a result, we have consistently led organizations through successful transformation efforts.
How We Do It:
- Extensive industry knowledge – selecting the right solutions for specific client needs and delivering success
- Work with field personnel and office based workers on concert to deliver end-to-end value added solutions
- Use fit for purpose project methodologies to deliver on-time and within budget