Strategy Development Implementation
Making the Vision/Mission Operational
We view strategy formulation as an integral part of the strategic management process that comprises three phases: diagnosis, formulation and implementation. Strategic management is an ongoing process to develop and revise future-oriented strategies that allow an organization to achieve its objectives while considering its capabilities, constraints, and the environment in which it operates.
How We Are Different:
- We do not just create a strategy… we implement it. We ensure that a business strategy framework is actionable and sustainable. The best strategy in the world is ineffective if it is not implemented successfully.
- We stand by our Boxley Group model of “Bridging the Gaps” between strategy, operations, commercial and technology. These four cornerstones are dependent upon each other, and careful strategy formulation should reflect these dependencies.
- Our consultants are seasoned and experienced. We leverage this experience to provide valuable insight, thus avoiding poorly implemented strategies that lead only to confusion within the organization.
- We use our change management and communication capabilities in all client engagements.
- With our deep industry knowledge, we are familiar and stay current with issues such as market drivers, competitive landscape, and regulatory issues that affect strategic planning.
How We Do It:
- Business strategy definition and articulation
- Roadmap, time horizons, and milestone development
- Business transformation realignment
- Business planning and execution