CFO Support – Financial Advisory
Optimizing Financial Processes and Business Performance
The rate of change has increased within all industries and poses an ever-growing challenge for organizations to remain competitive within their market space. These changes can result from a more competitive market, acquisitions, new regulation, or rapid growth. To retain competitiveness, companies are continuously challenged to ensure that their capabilities are keeping pace.
One of the top priorities for CFOs today is to be able to trust that the numbers their teams use are timely and accurate. It’s critical for finance organizations today to be able to deliver data and insights that can help inform decision-making, manage risks, and plan for the future. But while there is more data available than ever before, many companies struggle with how to use it effectively. The challenge often boils down to one fundamental thing—the ability to trust the data.
Finance leaders often talk about their challenges with data: Their finance teams are working with data that is spread across disparate systems, so the bulk of their time is spent on data gathering and reconciliation, and then putting it into a format that is consumable for the business. As a result, the data is delivered too late to make a difference.
Boxley Group brings considerable experience and focus to deliver CFO support solutions and help financial organizations become more efficient and effective. Our experienced team has held roles in public accounting, industry and consulting. Some of the areas we excel include:
- Financial System Assessment and Optimization.
- Accounting Policy Framework, Design, and Development.
- Financial, Planning, and Analysis.
- Process Improvement – improve efficiency and accuracy including: month end close, procure to pay, order to cash processes, and other key financial and accounting processes.
- Financial Reporting – design, creation, implementation, and analysis
- Audit and SOX Compliance.
- Automation – evaluation for Automation and implementation of RPA and RDA with our partner Agilify. (www.agilifyautomation.com)
How We Are Different:
- Solutions have a lear line of site to the business strategy
- We look at processes from a holistic perspective, and how they tie to the value drivers of the organization, to ensure that they enhance the overall business model.
- We believe in simplicity to ensure that initiatives can be easily implemented and sustained.
- We tailor an adaptable approach to the current and future needs of your business and the culture of your organization.
How We Do It:
- Our project managers front end load (FEL) projects with a change management framework, cross-functional design, and value-focused approach to foster early adoption and to capitalize on quick wins. As a result, we have consistently led organizations through successful transformation efforts.
- Use fit for purpose project methodologies to deliver on-time and within budget
- Working with the client’s functional team and our Information Technology practice to ensure a line-of-sight alignment within the business strategy, associated processes, and human capital to maximize value.