Boxley Group HR Expertise = Creating Strategic HR Capability
HR Operating as a Strategic Business Partner Yields Measurable Business Value
Boxley HR provides Consulting and Interim support to meet the demand for innovative, progressive, technology-driven and mission-critical plans placed on an organization’s Human Resources leadership. We help our clients address the changing needs and dynamics of the workforce by offering experienced, plug-and-play professionals to support initiatives and fill in gaps. Process Improvement; Change Management; Talent Management, Selection and Training; Compensation and Benefits are key functional areas where we excel in providing On-Demand HR talent to assist with the day-to-day workload or project implementation, support and completion.
Unfortunately…HR Initiatives Are Difficult to Implement with Internal Teams
“HR for HR” and moving the HR function from compliance to strategic business partner has been the key focus of our team’s service and delivery practice. Our Consultants have partnered with client initiatives around Talent Management and Strategy; Leadership Development and Training; Competencies; Career Pathing and Development; Re-orgs; Compensation Design and Strategy; Executive Coaching; Change Management and Communications; and complete overhaul of systems and/or processes. With our depth of knowledge, experience and extensive networks, we can provide you with early career to VP/CHRO level onsite Interim or Consulting support to complement your team dynamic and successfully get you over the hump and to the finish line!
- Interim HR Leadership and Best Practices
- Talent Management, Selection, Development and Succession Planning
- Employee Relations
- Competency, Training, and Development
- Organizational Design and Effectiveness
- Executive and Team Coaching
- Organizational Change
- Program Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- HRIS selection and Implementation
Beyond an HR centric focus we also offer services that align HR topics with key business functions
- Competency Assessments and Audits
Boxley Group applies fit-for-purpose assessment methods and tools to gather insights into an organization’s capabilities, competencies, culture, employee attitudes and performance challenges. An adequate assessment is a valuable first step towards building a more competent, capable, motivated and high-performance organization.
Every job requires a specific set of knowledge, skills, abilities, and attitude to be top performing. And these differ depending on the type and complexity of the activity. Competency assessment is all about providing a way of building the skills and knowledge people need to perform their current and future jobs.
With verifiable and quantifiable competencies, your organization will benefit from increased productivity and profitability by ensuring employees have the capability to meet their objectives and training costs will be reduced because learning and development is only provided for areas identified as needing improvement.
How We Are Different:
By utilizing Boxley Group to support HR transformation efforts personal judgment and subjectivity are minimized, creating a more positive work environment and a stronger relationship between HR, Management, employees and employer. Our comprehensive HR transformation capabilities support:
- Proprietary solutions and tools to assess and track competencies
- Ongoing employee performance coaching
- Acknowledgement of satisfactory and exemplary performance
- Targeting performance deficits
- Highlighting skills which require additional training or practice
- Benchmarking of employee performance across organization norms
- Defining overall competence within your organization
How We Do It:
Boxley Group’s all-inclusive competency assessment / audit system includes an organizational and competency evaluation and consist of the following:
- Review of documentation, including; system policies and procedures in relation to the hiring and placement (recruitment), competency, and training of personnel
- Verification that all policies and procedures relating to staff competency assurance are in place and followed properly
- Review of the current training program for all key positions, verification of overall compliance to the program, identification of gaps, and provide recommendations
- Assess competence level of employees regarding operations, HSE procedures, familiarity with appropriate systems, specific controls and Emergency Response capabilities. Competency Assessments focus on the following key elements: